The best part? You can benefit from this pillow too.
In today’s article, I will show you all the information about the shredded memory foam pillow in 5 minutes. Keep reading and make your best choice.
With a viscose rayon cover derived from bamboo, the shredded memory foam pillow by Coop Home Goods is one of the best pillows out there. Here are a few things to consider about this pillow:
You can use this information combined bamboo pillow reviews to help you decide about this purchase – it’s the proven, knowledgeable way.
What Are Important Features of a Coop Home Goods Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow?
The Coop Home Goods Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow is an excellent pillow with many great features that will aid you in getting better sleep without pain. Let’s check them out:
- Comfortable shredded Visco elastic memory foam
- Improved air flow technology to cool you down and wick away sweat
- Fully adjustable, so you can make this pillow fatter or flatter, softer or firmer, and larger or smaller to fit your needs
- Dust mite resistant
- Meets CertiPUR-US standards for safety and emissions, so it is safe and does not pass harmful toxins into your home
- Machine washable
- Material derived from bamboo, making it an eco-friendly and sustainable product
- Cooling viscose rayon cover
Watch this Coop Home Goods video to find out some of the attributes of their Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow:
Why Is Nice To Have A Bamboo Cover?
The bamboo cover over Coop Home Goods Bamboo Memory Foam pillows is a fantastic way to minimize heat buildup and discomfort while you sleep. These pillow covers work with the shredded memory foam in the pillow to allow for maximum airflow. The material is also hypoallergenic.
As a result, you will not suffer from heat or sweat as you sleep. Also, you won’t get the dreaded sniffles, which can happen with regular non-hypoallergenic pillows. You will enjoy having bamboo pillows with these covers.
What are the Advantages to Shredded Memory Foam Pillows?
Shredded memory foam is made by a different technology than the most memory foam pillows. Coop Home Goods pillows are crafted for ultimate comfort and are hypoallergenic.
- Side sleepers get shoulder gap support, thus eliminating neck pain issues.
- Back sleepers will find that this pillow conforms to your head and allows you to relax your neck. It is better than most solid memory foam pillows because it accommodates neck space and does not provide resistance.
- Stomach sleepers will enjoy the fact that this pillow moves away from the face enough to allow for easy breathing throughout the night. This is another reason that shredded memory foam is better than solid memory foam in pillows.
- Shredded memory foam pillows keep their shape! You won’t have to worry about your pillow going flat.
- This pillow will keep you cool, especially during summer.
- The pillow is hypoallergenic. In addition, it is dust mite-resistant, so you can end seasonal allergies and dust buildup in your pillow.
- It is machine washable, making it easy and convenient to care for.
To see customer reviews regarding how great and helpful this pillow is, please check here. You can see that there are many advantages and benefits to owning one of these pillows. Many people love them. But are there any disadvantages? Well, I’m glad you asked.
What are the Disadvantages to Shredded Memory Foam Pillows?
For all of the advantages to shredded memory foam pillows, there are two major disadvantages:
- Memory foam is not known for its pretty smell. You’ll need to let the pillow gas out for a few days before use or it will smell.
- Shredded memory foam compresses in patches, so it is not as firm or supportive as solid memory foam. For most people, this is fine, because they like the softness of shredded memory foam. However, if you are a fan of firmer pillows, you might want to watch out. Solid memory foam pillows are better for firmness.
Besides its advantages, it is always important to consider the disadvantages to buying this product. This way, you can ensure that you will find the best pillow for your needs.
- My experience with this pillow has been phenomenal.
- I received the pillow in a vacuum-sealed package.
- I unpacked it and placed in the dryer for about half an hour to let it outgas.
- When I removed it from the dryer, it had gained its shape and felt nice and firm to the touch.
Now it was time to try out this pillow. For the first few nights, I was amazed that my sleep improved already. I didn’t wake up once with neck stiffness or pain. Sometimes, it was a bit uncomfortable falling asleep at first because of the pillow’s firmness. However, very quickly, the pillow developed an indentation where I normally place my head that cradled me nicely. I still use this pillow with minimal discomfort. My neck pain is gone and I wake up feeling well-rested!
Washing this pillow is a bit of a hassle. You have to be alert and change cycles. It is ideal to leave the cover on this pillow while you wash it and then wring it out before drying. This small hassle is worth the comfort and neck pain relief I got from this pillow.
Final Words about Bamboo Memory Foam Pillows
If you have disturbed sleep, neck pain, or problems with pillows, check out the Coop Home Goods Bamboo Shredded Hypoallergenic Certipur Memory Foam Pillow with a machine washable and cooling bamboo-derived rayon cover. This shredded hypoallergenic pillow is safe, cool, and eco-friendly, and most importantly, it will help you achieve a good night’s rest.