Last summer, I received a call from my niece, Laura. Since she was a kid, she’s been a side sleeper. She has had a lot of trouble finding a pillow that adjusted to the shoulder gap created by her sleeping style. She was tired of waking up with a sore neck, so she called me for some advice. I told her about the Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Pillow.
Now Laura sleeps like a baby and wakes up without pain. You can get relief like her, too. Today I will show you all the information required for you to consider and compare this product.
To help you determine if the Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Pillow is the right pillow for you, I will go over its main features.
|Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Pillow||Shredded BioGreen Foam;43%|
Viscose of Bamboo: 56.4%
Polyester: .6% Lycra cover
|Fully Machine Washable||Standard size: 26 x 19 in.|
Queen Size: 28 x 20 in.
King Size: 35 x 20 in.
120 night sleep trial
You can use this information to help you see if you could benefit from buying this pillow. You should also consider customer reviews. Many people praise this pillow for its comfort, coolness, and ability to hold its shape.
(Video of Customer Review)
What are the Important Features of the Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Pillow?
The Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo pillow has so many great features that you will love. These features are all a part of the design for optimal sleep. Let’s quickly go over them:
- Holds its shape so it never goes flat!
- Does not require constant fluffing like most down pillows.
- Kool-Flow micro-vented cover for coolness
- Made from bamboo rayon so it is eco-friendly and sustainable
- Shredded memory foam for soft conformity you will love
- 20-year warranty
- Free customizations you can send this pillow back and make it perfect for your needs
- Machine washable – completely! Yes, the whole pillow can be washed in your machine.
- All of the pillow is made in the United States
- Certipur-certified so it is safe and non-hazardous, sure to last you a long time
- Comes vacuum-sealed and rolled for easy and eco-friendly shipping; arrives in a surprisingly tiny box!
You can see more about this pillow’s amazing features by visiting the Snuggle-Pedic website. This pillow has many features and is designed specifically for side sleepers with shoulder pain or neck pain. However, it can be useful for back and stomach sleepers, as well.
Still on the fence? I will share some of the advantages and disadvantages of this pillow with you to help you decide.
What are the Advantages to Owning this Pillow?
If you suffer from shoulder or neck pain, especially if you are a side sleeper, then you need to minimize the gap between your shoulder and head. You also need neck support. One of the primary advantages to this pillow is that it removes the shoulder gap and provides great neck support. Thus, it can ease your pain.
(video discussing how side sleepers should sleep with a pillow)
- This pillow is fully machine washable so you can keep it clean without any hassle.
- This pillow is made of eco-friendly bamboo and comes in eco-friendly packaging so you don’t need to worry about its impact on the environment.
- The pillow is adjustable so you can make it fit your bed and your individual needs. Everyone is different, so this is a great feature! You can flatten it or make it thicker to your taste.
- The pillow has patented technology for a cooler night’s sleep. You won’t wake up sweating with this pillow and you don’t have to deal with the heat problem that is common to TempurPedic memory foam sleep products.
- If you are a stomach or back sleeper, you will still find comfort in this pillow’s cradling conformity. It will contour to your body and help you find the perfect sleep position regardless of which way you sleep.
- Holds it shape so you don’t have to deal with a flat pillow. This will make this pillow last for years to come.
- Snuggle-Pedic offers a twenty-year warranty. That’s twenty years of peace of mind that you can get your pillow replaced or repaired if it doesn’t work out just the way that you want it.
- Certipur-certified, meaning that this pillow meets quality and safety standards in the US. It has tested negative for harmful emissions.
What are the Disadvantages to Owning this Pillow?
Just as everything has its upsides, everything has its downsides too. This Snuggle-Pedic pillow has a few disadvantages to it that you must consider when making a purchase decision.
- Memory foam comes with its own unique odor. This pillow will need to spend some time in open air outgassing before you can use it.
My niece Laura and I have both had positive experiences with this pillow. It has helped us both achieve comfort as side sleepers. The fact that the pillow is machine washable is a huge plus, since it makes it very convenient to keep this pillow clean.
The first few nights, the pillow was a little stiff for me. However, it broke in after about three days. Now it is the perfect shape for me. I love that it is still fluffy and washing it doesn’t diminish its fullness. The pillow is a bit firmer than other memory foam pillows that I have tried, but I like it.
Sometimes I sleep on my stomach and I have always had problems finding a pillow that accommodates that. This pillow actually makes it comfy!
Wrapping It Up
This pillow is one of the best pillows for side and stomach sleepers, and it’s an especially great pillow for side sleepers with shoulder pain. It is a comfortable, eco-friendly shredded memory foam pillow that will help you get the sound sleep you deserve. So if you want to improve your sleep, consider trying out the Snuggle Pedic Bamboo Pillow.